Matt Miller is the author of The Tyranny of Dead Ideas: Letting Go Of The Old Ways Of Thinking To Unleash A New Prosperity, published by Times Books in January 2009. He is a contributing editor at Fortune and host of public radio's popular week in review program, "Left, Right & Center." Matt is also a senior fellow at the Center for American Progress, and served as an aide in the Clinton White House. His first book, The Two Percent Solution, was a Los Angeles Time bestseller. He lives with his family in Los Angeles.
- If You Believe This One....
- Your Dead Ideas Here!
- Stimulus shortfall - back of the envelope
- Still True Today!
- A Guide to the Good Life
- Climate clash in White House
- Education news
- Happy Holidays
- Ulysses S. Grant, Ponzi scheme victim
- Speaking of Banking Compensation